Please select a topic below related to your inquiry. If you do not find what you need, fill out our contact form.
160 Pennsylvania Ave Unit #4, Concord, ON L4K 4A9, Canada.
People usually ask these
- If you would like to cancel your order, please contact Customer Support as soon as possible.
- You can cancel your order but if the product already shipped out you can only get your refund once the vendor confirms the shipment of your order received.
- Shopsees may ask for additional information such as career and tracking number as proof that the customer did ship the order back.
Once you have placed your order, we will send you a confirmation email to track the status of your order. Once your order is shipped, we will send you another email to confirm the expected delivery date as well as the link to track your order (when the delivery method allows it). Additionally, you can track the status of your order from your “order history” section on your account page on Shopsees.
- On the rare occasion that your order is delayed, please check your email & messages for updates. A new delivery timeframe will be shared with you.
- You can also track its status by visiting My Orders.
Shopsees has a flexible return policy. You can return your purchased item(s) before 30 calendar days after the order has been delivered. Any return that is initiated after 30 calendar days of the delivery can be denied. To initiate a return/refund, you will have to contact our customer care via the Contact Us page. For a refund, you can ask for the refund to the original payment method, or replace the item(s), if the item(s) that you received turns out to be defective. To receive a refund/replacement for your order, you will have to ship the defective/damaged/unwanted product back to our warehouse, to which the address will be provided once the customer has contacted the customer care team. Once the item(s) has been shipped back to the warehouse, the customer can email a scanned pdf of the receipt from the postal service used to ship the returned product to email@example.com. Refund will only be initiated when the item(s) is returned to the warehouse. If the item is found to be missing when shipped back to the warehouse, your return might get cancelled. Customers will be sent an email upon the initiation of the return, and another email will be sent again, telling the customer, whether the return has been accepted or denied. Refunds can take up to 5 to 7 business days to appear in your account.
- Returns are confirmed within 14 days of receiving the package.
- Once your return is accepted, the refund will be issued within 72 hours of receiving the product.