Schluter Systems Ditra 30M Membrane Tile underlayment or Heated Floors 323 sq ft Roll
- Provides uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and heavy load distribution to ensure the durability and integrity of tile installations
- DITRA has a nominal 1/8" (3 mm)-thickness which minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Can be installed on top of concrete, plywood, OSB, gypsum, existing vinyl floors, structural planks, sub-floors, and radiant heated floors
- Features a grid structure of square cutback cavities and an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside which is bonded to the surface of the substrate and prevents thin-set from filling the cavities
- Quick and easy to install; few tools required and ready to receive tile immediately
Schluter Ditra is a polyethylene membrane with a grid structure of square cavities, each cut back in a dovetail configuration, and an anchoring fleece laminated to its underside. Schluter Ditra is bonded to the substrate using thin-set mortar. The anchoring fleece on the underside of Schluter Ditra is fully engaged in the mortar to provide a mechanical bond to the substrate. Tile is installed over Schluter Ditra using the thin-bed method in such a way that the mortar becomes mechanically anchored in the square, cutback cavities of the Schluter Ditra matting.
Sold by Global Trade And Distribution Inc.
Address: 45 Tigi Ct, Vaughan, ON
Postal Code: L4K 5E4
|Monday||09:00 am-05:00 pm|
|Tuesday||09:00 am-05:00 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 am-05:00 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 am-05:00 pm|
|Friday||09:00 am-05:00 pm|
Available Online only.
18 In stock.
*In store prices may be vary.
For more details, please contact the seller.
- PICK-UP AVAILABLE AT:
|Item Packing Qty||1|
You have to sign in to post a review.