Dual Lens Car Dash Camera, Rear View Reverse Blue Mirror Backup Camera, 1080P Full HD Dash Cam Car Recorder DVR with 4.3 Inch Screen
- Function All-in-one: With Rearview Mirror, Night Vision, Dual Lens .
- 3 functions in 1, Rearview mirror + front camera DVR + rearview camera.
- With the video camera, your car will have all the functions of the camera car, car-reverse system, voice function, and automatic shockproof function.
Screen size: 4.3” TFT LCD Display
Lens Angle: 12.0MP
Chipset: General plus
Night Vision: support night vision
Parking Mode: Yes
Resolution: HD: 1920x1080P
type: Micro SD (Not included)
* Dual-lens camera design: front camera with up to 170-degree viewing angle to ensure you have covered all the angles recorded, and with rear camera. The car video recorder will automatically turn itself on for recording when starting the car and the automatic shockproof function effectively avoids fuzzy images.
* PICTURE-IN-PICTURE DISPLAY: The large mirror display screen can display a single image with footage from one camera, or a picture-in-picture display from both cameras as recorded simultaneously. Thanks for the one-button switch design.
* 4.3-inch screen: User-friendly interface for quick recognition and intuitive operation.
* ASSISTANCE WITH REVERSING/PARKING: Install the weatherproof rear-view came.
* Loop Recording Function: This function ensures continuous recording without missing a second, records automatically during vehicle ignition, switch off automatically with ignition off to get you free from the hand’s operation.
* SAFEGUARDING YOUR VEHICLES: Built-in G-sensor is triggered by a g-force event like an impact or a sudden braking maneuver. Whenever an event is detected, the camera will automatically mark the current footage for safekeeping, and will not be overwritten in loop recording. Turn on the parking mode, the cam will come to life and start recording, files are automatically marked for safekeeping whenever an impact is detected.
|Item Packing Qty||1|
You have to sign in to post a review.